We Got Snacks

fattlipp

15 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Tyler Lancaster and Damon Harrison are basically the same guy at this point. This isn't a team transforming move. It's a back end of the roster DL addition. 

Even at this stage of his career I have a feeling Snacks will be a major improvement on the line over Lancaster.   

• Like 4

On 1/1/2021 at 8:15 AM, Pugger said:

Even at this stage of his career I have a feeling Snacks will be a major improvement on the line over Lancaster.   

Agreed. That's how the team is looking at it at least going into the situation. Here's to hoping we will see more of the defensive formations we saw last week...

52 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Snacks will look like a world beater compared to what we've been seeing.

Perhaps - hopefully - but its not like he was crushing it with anybody else. He stayed out on the market for an extended period. Supposedly because he couldnt decide he wanted to play and/or the right team didnt come calling and knock him out with an offer he just coudnt refuse. His production (at this stage) got passed over for some younger guys, so I'm hopeful he's got something left in the tank. If anything - to free up Clarke - but we shall see.

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

How’d he look?

Dont know how many snaps he played - in fact - I never knew when (if) he was in the game cause I never saw him make a play or heard his name.
So, there's that.  Till he checks off at least one of those two boxes - he's officially classified as a low impact acquisition.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dont know how many snaps he played - in fact - I never knew when (if) he was in the game cause I never saw him make a play or heard his name.
So, there's that.  Till he checks off at least one of those two boxes - he's officially classified as a low impact acquisition.

I watched Snacks when he was in there.  Here is my eyeball evaluation.

He didn't know what he was supposed to do in this scheme.  So, he did what he does best.  He anchored.  Couple of times he anchored, then the back cut to his side and he was just a touch late in disengaging to get a tackle or assist.  Which, I think, was to be expected.  

The plus side is he did look to still have that anchor.

46 minutes ago, Leader said:

When Snacks came in - who sat down or moved over? Lancaster or Lowry?
Also - whats Keke's status // likelihood of return and how do you see him fit into the rotation?

Keke's in the concussion protocol. Hopefully he's back for the divisional round. That would give him a full 3 weeks to come back from the concussion.