Terry, Ryan Anderson & Thaddeus Moss doing side work

turtle28

11 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I’ve really warmed up to @LoganF89’s suggestion of Corey Davis in FA. He’s got good size (6’3, 210) and he’s no stranger to big plays (5 receptions of 37+ yards this year). He’s a terrific blocker, and what really sold me was the stat I saw this morning that indicated he is #1 this season in catch percentage compared to expected catch percentage, per NFL Next Gen stats. 

Give me Davis in FA, then we could go QB or OT or LB in round 1 and circle back for some speed at slot WR in round 2. Landing someone like one of the Moores or St. Brown to go with McLaurin and Davis on the outside would immediately move us from a poor WR corps to a really good one. Combining them with Gibson/McKissic and Thomas (plus hopefully a mid-round TE) would really give us a very competitive group of offensive weapons. 

We can only dream buddy. We can only dream.

On 1/1/2021 at 9:08 PM, e16bball said:

I’ve really warmed up to @LoganF89’s suggestion of Corey Davis in FA. He’s got good size (6’3, 210) and he’s no stranger to big plays (5 receptions of 37+ yards this year). He’s a terrific blocker, and what really sold me was the stat I saw this morning that indicated he is #1 this season in catch percentage compared to expected catch percentage, per NFL Next Gen stats. 

Give me Davis in FA, then we could go QB or OT or LB in round 1 and circle back for some speed at slot WR in round 2. Landing someone like one of the Moores or St. Brown to go with McLaurin and Davis on the outside would immediately move us from a poor WR corps to a really good one. Combining them with Gibson/McKissic and Thomas (plus hopefully a mid-round TE) would really give us a very competitive group of offensive weapons. 

Out of curiosity, do you have a link to these stats? I am curious to breakdown the rest of the free agents. I went to Next Gen Stats but only see their "standard" set.

21 minutes ago, Woz said:

Out of curiosity, do you have a link to these stats? I am curious to breakdown the rest of the free agents. I went to Next Gen Stats but only see their "standard" set.

I read about it in a recent Bill Barnwell article on ESPN. The one where he was choosing his All-Pro team. 

I did the same thing you did, and I couldn’t find them either. I don’t know if there’s a “premium” Next Gen Stats package available to media outlets or something, but I do know that I’d love to see that metric in a ranking format as well. 

5 hours ago, e16bball said:

I read about it in a recent Bill Barnwell article on ESPN. The one where he was choosing his All-Pro team. 

I did the same thing you did, and I couldn’t find them either. I don’t know if there’s a “premium” Next Gen Stats package available to media outlets or something, but I do know that I’d love to see that metric in a ranking format as well. 

giphy.gif