Not a New QB, but Pretty Damn Close

CWood21

First off, we wanna give @y2lamanaki a round of applause for his years of service.  I believe he was a mod well before I was even brought in.  Probably even @ET80 and you know that guy is old.  He along with @Forge brought the great podcast, but time for him to move into retirement.

Hopefully the new guy is as good as he was, but we shall we.  Let's give a warm welcome to @GW21 who is stepping on as co-mod of the 49ers forum.

• Like 1

2020 was such a tease

two 17 point victories in the playoffs in january

a 4th quarter lead in the superbowl in february 

nothing of note in march

now it ends with @y2lamanaki not being a mod.

This is shameful. @rudyZ and I are going to move to Canada in protest. 

I see that gorewhore21 had to change his name to become a mod. that traitor. He will always be a whore in my eyes 

jonah hill superbad GIF

• Like 5

11 hours ago, N4L said:

2020 was such a tease

nothing of note in march

I see that gorewhore21 had to change his name to become a mod. that traitor. He will always be a whore in my eyes 

jonah hill superbad GIF

I already live in Canada...

14 hours ago, Forge said:

I really wanted that new QB...

I just hope I can live up to the standard CJ Beat hard set 

14 hours ago, N4L said:

2020 was such a tease

nothing of note in march

jonah hill superbad GIF

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299rzmjr5t3v74henku1

• Like 1

Is that GW standing for an old name?

also @y2lamanaki thank you for your years of service, truly. I remember when I was but a wee lad, knowing that this was the only place I could sharpen my horrible skills of argumentation, punctuation, syntax and football knowledge without judgement (I think) or recourse. I have literally grew  up on this forum and I think a big part of that was the community @y2lamanaki helped build and preserve (you too @Forge

so in all seriousness thank you for moderating and maintaining a great forum.

@GW21 is a perfect replacement and I can’t wait to have my rapid fire mock drafts get deleted come March and April.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, John232 said:

Is that GW standing for an old name?

also @y2lamanaki thank you for your years of service, truly. I remember when I was but a wee lad, knowing that this was the only place I could sharpen my horrible skills of argumentation, punctuation, syntax and football knowledge without judgement (I think) or recourse. I have literally grew  up on this forum and I think a big part of that was the community @y2lamanaki helped build and preserve (you too @Forge

so in all seriousness thank you for moderating and maintaining a great forum.

@GW21 is a perfect replacement and I can’t wait to have my rapid fire mock drafts get deleted come March and April.

I think in the 4 years or whatever of being a mod in this forum, I think I've performed like 2 mod activities. I locked a thread once, and I stickied a thread a time or two. 

I've seriously banned more members for conduct in NFL Gen than mod actions performed in the 49er forum LOL. 

You guys are awesome