Not a New QB, but Pretty Damn Close

CWood21

4 hours ago, Forge said:

You guys are awesome

When I was on the pod last year with @y2lamanaki I said that this was the best place to talk niners ball 

I stand by that statement. It's hard to talk niners in real life because of how this forum has spoiled me with the quality niners talk 

This place is awesome and I love everyone here. Seems like the bad eggs get shamed into leaving lol 

Happy new years to everyone here!! 

• Like 3

On 12/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, John232 said:

Is that GW standing for an old name?

also @y2lamanaki thank you for your years of service, truly. I remember when I was but a wee lad, knowing that this was the only place I could sharpen my horrible skills of argumentation, punctuation, syntax and football knowledge without judgement (I think) or recourse. I have literally grew  up on this forum and I think a big part of that was the community @y2lamanaki helped build and preserve (you too @Forge

so in all seriousness thank you for moderating and maintaining a great forum.

@GW21 is a perfect replacement and I can’t wait to have my rapid fire mock drafts get deleted come March and April.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm a bit late to the party, but thanks for everything @y2lamanaki. It was awesome getting to co-mod with you for a bit. 

Crazy to think that I've grown up on this forum as well, it's been almost 15 years. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:08 PM, Forge said:

I think in the 4 years or whatever of being a mod in this forum, I think I've performed like 2 mod activities. I locked a thread once, and I stickied a thread a time or two. 

I've seriously banned more members for conduct in NFL Gen than mod actions performed in the 49er forum LOL. 

You guys are awesome 

Awww shucks! Stop it some more.

😏

• Like 1