2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

Just now, xenajets said:

Yeah it’s not great. But we have the draft and it’s a good class so I’m hopeful. 

JD has to draft a good OL prospect in the draft, doesn’t he?  He did last year and says he wants a good OL. Maybe he means via draft only. 

6 minutes ago, xrade said:

JD has to draft a good OL prospect in the draft, doesn’t he?  He did last year and says he wants a good OL. Maybe he means via draft only. 

Does he? You’d think so with the current state of the interior line. Becton was a fine pick. Funnily enough the guy I wanted. I know @rickyt31 can back me up on that one.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

To come out of FA with no upgrade at either OG spot will be disappointing 

Players get better and worse as the years ago. Bug FA's become busts and practice squad guys turn into starters.

Everyonenisnsecond guessing based on incomplete information. None of us know what JD's plan is. Only thing I feel I know is we arent going WR in the 1st or 2nd this year.  That means I think we grab Wilson or trade down for Pitts

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

To come out of FA with no upgrade at either OG spot will be disappointing 

Imo, returning an o-line that was one of the worst in the league is negligent.

Becton is the only guy that would likely be a starter on another team. I'm not convinced any of the others would be more than backups.

3 minutes ago, KodiakThunder said:

Players get better and worse as the years ago. Bug FA's become busts and practice squad guys turn into starters.

Everyonenisnsecond guessing based on incomplete information. None of us know what JD's plan is. Only thing I feel I know is we arent going WR in the 1st or 2nd this year.  That means I think we grab Wilson or trade down for Pitts

Why don't you think Sewell is an option?

• Like 1