2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

19 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

The same could be said of Deshaun Watson. If the Texans want Darnold and want to start over, do it. What is the worse that can happen? We don't have Watson for a season? I would be perfectly fine with that.

He won’t face any legal trouble. The only risk is a league suspension/optics.

Unfortunately I’ll bet he’s a Dolphin when all is said and done, whenever that may be 

Isn't it a little early to be talking about personal demons with Watson?

For all we know, he might just be a guy who likes massages. That is as much as we know right now. 

I don't think he needs to be lumped in with the Harvey Weinstein's and Bill Cosby's of this world just yet.

For one thing, I am still extremely cynical when it comes to the timing of this story. I mean, star (BLACK) quarterback stands firm with his demand to be moved. His current team, with a history of insensitivity (to say the least) with regards to race, also digs in. Then, we start hearing a rash of women come out with similar stories of sexual misconduct by Watson at massage parlors. And, if that was not fishy enough as a story, the lead prosecutor on this case representing these women is the neighbor of the team owner.

I have a hard time believing Watson has any personal demons, to be honest.

4 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Police is now on it.  However, unless Jets aren't interested in acquiring Watson at all timing is bad for Jets. 

Watson' situation will high likely come into a clear fruition after the draft.  I have to say that Jets move on.

I think you are right. However, that does not necessarily mean it's the right move for this sad, downtrodden franchise.

20 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Isn't it a little early to be talking about personal demons with Watson?

For all we know, he might just be a guy who likes massages. That is as much as we know right now. 

I don't think he needs to be lumped in with the Harvey Weinstein's and Bill Cosby's of this world just yet.

For one thing, I am still extremely cynical when it comes to the timing of this story. I mean, star (BLACK) quarterback stands firm with his demand to be moved. His current team, with a history of insensitivity (to say the least) with regards to race, also digs in. Then, we start hearing a rash of women come out with similar stories of sexual misconduct by Watson at massage parlors. And, if that was not fishy enough as a story, the lead prosecutor on this case representing these women is the neighbor of the team owner.

I have a hard time believing Watson has any personal demons, to be honest.

Are you suggesting the McNair and/or Easterby had anything to do with this mess?  If so, to what end?

9 minutes ago, xenajets said:

I want him. If only for the fact we share the name although mine is Giovanni 🇮🇹

Which is why I don’t. Just joking. He may be a decent fit on this team with what we believe LaFleur will do.