2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

9 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Also in that clip are Lee looking lost, Leo getting stonewalled and Adams was beat at the end but Mariota didn't see it. 

Was at that game in Nashville, hammered with my boys for a bachelor party. We were winning most of the game and we kept telling the Titans fans not to worry...we were right. Classiest fans I’ve ever been around. We got cheered on our way out. Either that or the dudes that sit in the Endzone are chill AF. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Was at that game in Nashville, hammered with my boys for a bachelor party. We were winning most of the game and we kept telling the Titans fans not to worry...we were right. Classiest fans I’ve ever been around. We got cheered on our way out. Either that or the dudes that sit in the Endzone are chill AF. 

God being a Jets fan is depressing because I say the same things to fans of other teams. 

Seems like a very worthwhile gamble (Levin). Nice.

Not so nice is the idea of bringing in Brian Hoyer for a visit. He brings absolutely nothing because he cannot compete with the No. 2 pick and in my view that is not good enough. We need a No. 2 QB who is more like a 1A, who can actually play.

23 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Reminds me of my brother in law who’s a Jags fan and was sweating over the #1 pick all year. I offered to bet him any amount of money we would lose the pick. He declined lol

1 hour ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Seems like a very worthwhile gamble (Levin). Nice.

Not so nice is the idea of bringing in Brian Hoyer for a visit. He brings absolutely nothing because he cannot compete with the No. 2 pick and in my view that is not good enough. We need a No. 2 QB who is more like a 1A, who can actually play.

House will be nothing more than a player/mentor. A locker/ film room coach. I agree, we still need a capable vet to get on the field. 

40 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Anyone know if Logan Ryan is a fit as a vet CB. I know people liked him a few years ago when he was available. 

Ryan Lewis was released by the Giants. Was Logan Ryan released also?