2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:
John just made today a whole lot more interesting... #49ers #Panthers #Jets #Broncos #Patriots ...seem the most likely to get serious with this. Watson holds a $10.54M salary in 2021.

OULVYX57_normal.jpg

John McClain

@McClain_on_NFL
The Texans haven’t said they’re not trading Watson since January. I expect him to be traded.

Share this Tweet

The plot thickens! Get your popcorn ready.

51 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I would even do it with a 2023 pick but I do NOT want to give them another pick this draft if they are getting the #2. 

Why are wasting time with this Watson, nonsense, we can't even move Darnold, teams that are in dire need of a QB are taking guys like Fitz, Dalton, Hurts, as their QB's, what does that tell you about Darnold. I want my three second round picks back that we gave the Colts to move up thee slots to get him.

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

Why are wasting time with this Watson, nonsense, we can't even move Darnold, teams that are in dire need of a QB are taking guys like Fitz, Dalton, Hurts, as their QB's, what does that tell you about Darnold. I want my three second round picks back that we gave the Colts to move up thee slots to get him.

But you can move Darnold to #2.

Shocked no real deals have been done around the league other than Trent this morning.

Recent in division signings: 

-Dolphins signed slot cornerback Justin Coleman who I really liked every time I watched him for the Browns. Don’t know what happened last year with the Lions. 

-Bills signed Emmanuel Sanders; not sure about this one. Like he’s 34 but he got 5tds and over 700 yards last year.

-Patriots resigned Karras after a disappointing year with Miami. We apparently liked him as a FA last year. 

2 minutes ago, xenajets said:

-Dolphins signed slot cornerback Justin Coleman who I really liked every time I watched him for the Browns. Don’t know what happened last year with the Lions. 

Coleman was with the Seahawks and Patriots before Detroit, not Cleveland.

3 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Coleman was with the Seahawks and Patriots before Detroit, not Cleveland.

Lol I got him confused with Bryce Callahan who funnily enough didn’t play in Cleveland either but the Bears. For some reason I got the two confused. Is this a sign I’m getting old? 😬

8 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Lol I got him confused with Bryce Callahan who funnily enough didn’t play in Cleveland either but the Bears. For some reason I got the two confused. Is this a sign I’m getting old? 😬

I think it is a sign that you (like me and everyone else here) are tired and want our team to start succeeding.

:)

Edited by Jag68Sid87
  • Like 1