Jump to content

2021 FA and Trade Talks


Recommended Posts

Just now, xenajets said:

Yeah it’s not great. But we have the draft and it’s a good class so I’m hopeful. 

JD has to draft a good OL prospect in the draft, doesn’t he?  He did last year and says he wants a good OL. Maybe he means via draft only. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xrade said:

JD has to draft a good OL prospect in the draft, doesn’t he?  He did last year and says he wants a good OL. Maybe he means via draft only. 

Does he? You’d think so with the current state of the interior line. Becton was a fine pick. Funnily enough the guy I wanted. I know @rickyt31 can back me up on that one.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sandwhich2 said:

Haha it's such a common mistake. I like both of them. Hughes good with the pulse of the team but Rogers a lot more knowledgeable on the game and draft.

Hughes is good for information after the fact, really good actually. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

To come out of FA with no upgrade at either OG spot will be disappointing 

Players get better and worse as the years ago. Bug FA's become busts and practice squad guys turn into starters.

Everyonenisnsecond guessing based on incomplete information. None of us know what JD's plan is. Only thing I feel I know is we arent going WR in the 1st or 2nd this year.  That means I think we grab Wilson or trade down for Pitts

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

To come out of FA with no upgrade at either OG spot will be disappointing 

Imo, returning an o-line that was one of the worst in the league is negligent.

Becton is the only guy that would likely be a starter on another team. I'm not convinced any of the others would be more than backups.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KodiakThunder said:

Players get better and worse as the years ago. Bug FA's become busts and practice squad guys turn into starters.

Everyonenisnsecond guessing based on incomplete information. None of us know what JD's plan is. Only thing I feel I know is we arent going WR in the 1st or 2nd this year.  That means I think we grab Wilson or trade down for Pitts

Why don't you think Sewell is an option?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...