2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

Just now, xenajets said:

What’s this rumour that NE has traded for Jordan Love?!? 

It’s a leaked pic of some paperwork from the Packers involving them moving up to 15. Probably more of a scenario for the packers than a deal that’s set in stone

3 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

Don't remember the deal exactly but I thought Balt got fleeced when I saw initially saw it.  

You could say that if you expected to get richer return for Brown Jr.     Out of that trade, Ravens basically got 1st round pick for 2x pro bowlers.

There are scenarios which I think outside of trades for N.E., Philly, Denver, and Chicago. You could see as many as 6 QB's taken in round 1. Mills may slip in, Trask may slip in and Mond as well. If all this happens or partially happens. Then the Jets sitting at 23 will very likely have their pick of CB or T. 

On 4/23/2021 at 5:58 PM, rickyt31 said:

I agree. The Chiefs got better today. 

They sure did. the Chiefs got a top OT and gave up the 31 pick  in the draft and 4 round & six round pick which are useless. BALTIMORE got robbed.

Edited by doumeyer

25 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

They sure did. the Chiefs got a top OT and gave up the 31 pick  in the draft and 4 round & six round pick which are useless. BALTIMORE got robbed.

They only got robbed only if there was a better offer on the horizon. Keep in mind, Brown did not want to play for Balt anymore because he wants to be a LT. It is not too dissimilar to our issue with Adams. The difference is that Adams was still going to play so we could have just kept him. With the 27 and 31 pick, OT will be addressed. In essence, Balt traded Brown for a rookie OT and two late draft picks. Not stellar, but their position was untenable and they rid themselves of a malcontent.  If the rookie OT plays well, the trade value will be meaningless and forgotten. 

• 2 weeks later...