2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

23 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Bell was tagged and held out, Watson would lose actual money if he held out. 

Gotcha. It will take some serious threatening from Watson for Houston to move him. If he did indeed hold out, it would show how serious and gutsy he is. I kind of like standing up for your values at the expense of $. On the other hand, one would have to question his desire to play. It seems GM’s want players that eat, sleep and live FB especially at the QB position. This why I think in the end, they will talk to him and work to improve to relationship. If Easterby objects then I can see him unemployed. 

2 minutes ago, xrade said:

Gotcha. It will take some serious threatening from Watson for Houston to move him. If he did indeed hold out, it would show how serious and gutsy he is. I kind of like standing up for your values at the expense of $. On the other hand, one would have to question his desire to play. It seems GM’s want players that eat, sleep and live FB especially at the QB position. This why I think in the end, they will talk to him and work to improve to relationship. If Easterby objects then I can see him unemployed. 

Its going to be a situation where its him or Easterby and even then why would Watson trust them. I think he's gone but they'll do their best to make it look like he was a distraction. 

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Its going to be a situation where its him or Easterby and even then why would Watson trust them. I think he's gone but they'll do their best to make it look like he was a distraction. 

It goes deeper than that, apparently he’s got a big problem with the McNairs too

2 hours ago, xenajets said:

I presume we won’t hear anything about a Deshaun Watson trade until after they hire a HC. 

I’d imagine nothing until after the SB is over. If a move were to be done... it expect it in that time frame between when the SB is over and before FA. Which is around a 5 week time frame from 2/8-3/15. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I’d imagine nothing until after the SB is over. If a move were to be done... it expect it in that time frame between when the SB is over and before FA. Which is around a 5 week time frame from 2/8-3/15. 

Cool. So order my Watson jersey now then?!?! 

creepy parks and recreation GIF

Edited by xenajets