Week 17 GDT: Squish the Fish or Rest the best?

Trentwannabe

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Pretty sure he just fell.

What happened on the Knox play after his big catch? Did he drop it or Barkley missed him?

Barkley overthrew him.

Gabe Davie made a huge play. Williams pretty much sealed this game.

Tua freaking sucks... how is Flores deserving of Coach of the year... he has played the worst qb all year 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Williams better be active over Jones next week. He has earned some playing times. Im not sure if he can play special teams like Taiwan. But im sure being a UDFA he worked hard on special teams in the offseason to try and earn a spot.

Yeah if he is capable of filling in on specials then he absolutely should be up next week. Guys runs hard like Moss and is very elusive. 

18 minutes ago, Maxmw22 said:

Ran the scenarios when games were in hand

Colts lose,...we play the Dolphins

Colts win and Titians lose... we play the Titans

All other combos, we play the Colts

Bills against Miami again would be hilarious. I don't think it would be todays blow out, but I bet we'd see Barkley again.

I like our chances against the Colts.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:28 AM, Kmart128 said:

I think we end up playing Colts.

Browns beats Steelers backup

Colts beat Jags

Ravens beat Bengals

Titans beat Texans

And Bills Beat Dolphins...

But who knows anything can happen. There are so many scenarios with 4 teams tied for 3 spots.

So far so good for the scenario i wanted. This could mean our path to AFC Championship being the Colts and then the Steelers... only thing that could ruin that is a Browns win over Steelers then we would likely get winner of Ravens/Titans.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

So far so good for the scenario i wanted. This could mean our path to AFC Championship being the Colts and then the Steelers... only thing that could ruin that is a Browns win over Steelers then we would likely get winner of Ravens/Titans.

Yeah Cleveland winning next week would make things much tougher for us. Titans and Ravens are the two teams I don't want to see onroute to the AFCCG