Ryan Fitzpatrick out vs Bills with positive COVID-19 test

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Maybe it's just because the stakes are higher because it's Week 17 but it feels like there's been more positive tests this week. Guessing the holidays led to some lax attitudes around the protocols... 

that, and a more contagious strain going around

Browns getting their game cancelled to force an 8th playoff spot is a 5d chess move if I have ever seen one

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Tom Pelissero has said he was not in close contact and NFL deemed him not a risk. So he will play with Rudock backing him up. 

How wasnt he is close contact. They were both at the game with each other on Sunday. Youre not telling me both werent near each other during practice and during QB meetings

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hope he gets better soon with minimal symptoms.

Although I'm glad we won't have to deal with outside fans calling for Fitz, at least.

Maybe not but if Tua plays well, then no one would call for Fitz...the question would be brought up by media is if Tua struggled or they lose is if Fitz was available would he have had a shot at winning this game for them....Unfortunately media always wins unless tua comes out strong on Sunday to prove them wrong. You will have guys like Cowherd coming on the radio Monday calling Tua a pretender and prove his theory if he struggles. If Tua comes out strong then he would play it off as no big deal. Just like a ton of other media outlets.

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

Maybe not but if Tua plays well, then no one would call for Fitz...the question would be brought up by media is if Tua struggled or they lose is if Fitz was available would he have had a shot at winning this game for them....Unfortunately media always wins unless tua comes out strong on Sunday to prove them wrong. You will have guys like Cowherd coming on the radio Monday calling Tua a pretender and prove his theory if he struggles. If Tua comes out strong then he would play it off as no big deal. Just like a ton of other media outlets.

I don't give a crap what media personalities say. They don't actually matter.

Tua's been fine, all things considered. The only thing I'm really worried about going into the matchup now is if contract tracing will be sidelining anyone else.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't give a crap what media personalities say. They don't actually matter.

Tua's been fine, all things considered. The only thing I'm really worried about going into the matchup now is if contract tracing will be sidelining anyone else.

So much this.