Fitzpatrick Tests Positive for COVID-19

JourneymanQB13

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/dolphins-qb-ryan-fitzpatrick-out-vs-bills-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19

Terrible news for the Dolphins. Once contact tracing is complete, we could be down quite a few more players, possibly including Tua. Potentially devastating with the upcoming make or break game vs. Buffalo. 

Hopefully Fitzpatrick makes a full and speedy recovery. 

43 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/dolphins-qb-ryan-fitzpatrick-out-vs-bills-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19

Terrible news for the Dolphins. Once contact tracing is complete, we could be down quite a few more players, possibly including Tua. Potentially devastating with the upcoming make or break game vs. Buffalo. 

Hopefully Fitzpatrick makes a full and speedy recovery. 

Not good news, but I heard Tua isn't likely to be a close contact.

5 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

It's been confirmed that Tua isn't a close contact.  Just have to hope everyone else continues to test negative.

And of course the obligatory hope that Fitz has mild symptoms and recovers fully.  

It's good that Tua isn't going to be quarantined. I would hate to see us in a Denver Broncos situation. 

Rough for Fitzpatrick. Hopefully he gets the all clear soon. He's not been on a playoff roster before, am I right? Even if he's the backup, he deserves to be dressed on sideline for a playoff game. He's been in the league so long.