2021 Patriots Draft

m haynes

I have a hard time believing that Atlanta is going to draft a QB at 4.. so you pretty much have 4-7 as trade up territory. 

Carolina and Denver will 100% go QB imo if Fields/Lance are available. 

I wonder what it would cost to jump up to 7 .. what was it that the Dolphins gave up for 6? Something like a future 1st and a 3rd? I'd do that deal all day to get Fields. 

1 minute ago, Crimmage said:

I have a hard time believing that Atlanta is going to draft a QB at 4.. so you pretty much have 4-7 as trade up territory. 

I wonder what it would cost to jump up to 7 .. what was it that the Dolphins gave up for 6? Something like a future 1st and a 3rd? I'd do that deal all day to get Fields. 

If Fields is even available at 4, that is the spot they will jump to if they are indeed intent on getting him as I've speculated since before it was reported.

Just now, DoleINGout said:

If Fields is even available at 4, that is the spot they will jump to if they are indeed intent on getting him as I've speculated since before it was reported.

If it is a toss up meaning they don't mind Lance or Fields, both are basically the same in their plans and development, then 5, 6, or 7 is in play. If Fields is gone at 4 and they can't trade up for him, then they will probably not push as much to trade up and I expect them to stay where they are and go defense or trade back. In that last scenario I would think Kellen Mond or Kyle Trask at the end of the first or sometime in the first half of the second is where they target one of those QB's.

On 3/30/2021 at 3:37 PM, Crimmage said:

If Fields is there I think Carolina try and go up, but also I wouldn't be surprised if Atlanta just pick him.

I don't see a scenario where we could get to 4, considering 2 or 3 teams below us will want that too

To 7...trading 15 and 46 for 7 get's this value;

Trader A (us) Gives Value:   1490
Trader B (them) Gives Value:   1500

So it's even and completely feasible. 

5 hours ago, Crimmage said:

The amount of speed in this receiving class is nuts, BB can't possibly ignore that, right?!? 

Having one of these guys would really be exciting to match up with the two top TE

You can take him off the Pats board. I see Bengals taking him in the 2nd RD. Watch out for KC, Lyons,Giants and Eagles as well.   To bad one of my favorite player in the draft.