2021 Patriots Draft

m haynes

3 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I wonder if he realizes just how much Brady carried his teams over the years. If this team was dependent on just Bill the GM this dynasty would have died many years ago.

This dynasty wouldn't exist period if it was up to just Bill. He LUCKED into Brady. And then lucked into Bledsoe getting hurt as badly as he did, when he did.

Just now, The Third Rider said:

I wonder if he realizes just how much Brady carried his teams over the years. If this team was dependent on just Bill the GM this dynasty would have died many years ago.

we'll see our mediocrity in the coming years. But apparently he is fine with it.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

BB hate better simmer down. I was all on Fields too but man, TOM BRADY brought us 6 bowls and almost a winning record with Cam Newton's 2020 season which included a bad bout with COVID. 

Corrected. I'd go as far to say Brady carried him to those Super Bowls because outside of SB53 and possibly 39 Belichick's defenses underachieved in the SB.

Edited by biggie.

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Id he very happy with Jones

If they don’t take him then their guy was Lance and we got unlucky - nothing they could’ve done 

I'd be happy with Jones in a way, because it isn't Jimmy G. And it is better than Cam or Stidham. But with 15th overall it is another poor evaluation of draft picks.

BB hate better simmer down. I was all on Fields too but man, this man brought us 6 bowls and almost a winning record with Cam Newton's 2020 season which included a bad bout with COVID. 

How can the best coach of all time watch Newton last year and truly believe he can be the guy? Come on

Just now, biggie. said:

BB hate better simmer down. I was all on Fields too but man, TOM BRADY brought us 6 bowls and almost a winning record with Cam Newton's 2020 season which included a bad bout with COVID. 

Corrected.

Just now, SBLIII said:

power ball ticket to pick 199 and 6 titles.

Getting Out GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY