2021 Patriots Draft

m haynes

Just now, DoleINGout said:

I'd be happy with Jones in a way, because it isn't Jimmy G. And it is better than Cam or Stidham. But with 15th overall it is another poor evaluation of draft picks.

If they draft Jones, they liked Jones over Fields.  Because the price to move up and take Fields at 10 was not that high 

Just now, 1ForTheThumb said:

How can the best coach of all time watch Newton last year and truly believe he can be the guy? Come on

I dont think anyone in that war room thinks Cam is the guy, its why there has been so much noise around trading up and Jimmy. He also isnt going to make a rash move either. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

I dont think anyone in that war room thinks Cam is the guy, its why there has been so much noise around trading up and Jimmy. He also isnt going to make a rash move either. 

At this point I’ve been reminded that any noise re the Patriots is horse ****.

How many articles linking us to Fields?

Bill does not leak. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if Cam is the guy tbh.  Not sure I agree with it but this is Bill. 

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Yeah, I don’t think that’s his mentality lol

He might be wrong but he’s 100% doing what he thinks gives them the best chance to win a SB

he would have aggressively traded up for a QB but didn't. You can't win without a QB

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Bill does not leak. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if Cam is the guy tbh.  Not sure I agree with it but this is Bill. 

Lol, any other coach would be fired if he did that.

Edited by biggie.

Just now, mission27 said:

Bill does not leak. 

Fields rumors could have been gamesmanship, but Jimmy G? I mean come on, we are talking about Bill freaking Belichick here. He did not look at Cam in 2020 and say oh yea, thats the future of this franchise.