The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

22 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Thanks. Nope..I've got that one. I just mess up that one...and it's now fix. I also didn't jot down the Trevor Lawrence trade (which just involve 2022 picks)...probably because I was so excited I got Lawrence. :)

Its a good feeling getting the guy you wanted.

The team still needs a lot of love, but I think it took a nice step in the right direction. Hopefully only a couple years out from being a contender. 

Goff, Wilson

Harris, Edwards, Hines, Gainwell, Kelley

Lockett, Juju, Toney, Jones, Mims, Gage

Thomas, Kmet, Henry

Pittsburgh DST

Butker

Edited by Lionized
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Thanks. Nope..I've got that one. I just mess up that one...and it's now fix. I also didn't jot down the Trevor Lawrence trade (which just involve 2022 picks)...probably because I was so excited I got Lawrence. :)

I was close to picking Lawrence.  I didn't need him given I have Burrow and Stafford but was tempting.  I was debating between he and Carter but would have been ok with 4 guys there so traded down and got the guy I probably would have taken had I stayed. 

5 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I was close to picking Lawrence.  I didn't need him given I have Burrow and Stafford but was tempting.  I was debating between he and Carter but would have been ok with 4 guys there so traded down and got the guy I probably would have taken had I stayed. 

Yeah...it would have been a really tough decision if I already had two good QBs. But with only Murray...made the decision really easy. Carter is a nice player...and definitely has big time upset.

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

The team still needs a lot of love, but I think it took a nice step in the right direction. Hopefully only a couple years out from being a contender. 

Goff, Wilson

Harris, Edwards, Hines, Gainwell, Kelley

Lockett, Juju, Toney, Jones, Mims, Gage

Thomas, Kmet, Henry

LA Rams DST

Butker

I think the Rams D was kept