The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

53 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

He was the 4th player I was considering at 3.3

Glad to hear I didn’t reach for him. I was thinking about trying to wait until 4.3, but he was one of the highest projected players at the beginning of the draft, which made me nervous. Considering was able to get Gesicki at 4.3...worked out really well. 

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Glad to hear I didn’t reach for him. I was thinking about trying to wait until 4.3, but he was one of the highest projected players at the beginning of the draft, which made me nervous. Considering was able to get Gesicki at 4.3...worked out really well. 

I assumed he'd fly under the radar on most people's boards and maybe had a chance to fall to me at 4.10, whereas Eskridge had a 0% chance of falling that far. 

I like Harris a lot. Will be interesting to see how he's used without MT playing. 

6 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I assumed he'd fly under the radar on most people's boards and maybe had a chance to fall to me at 4.10, whereas Eskridge had a 0% chance of falling that far. 

I like Harris a lot. Will be interesting to see how he's used without MT playing. 

He’s definitely a difference maker. He was the best guy on the field when the Saints played the Bucs in the playoffs. When he went out with injury...it was crushing.

1 hour ago, deathstar said:

I think it’ll be great for Amari in the long run, but likely limits his production year one.

Not sure how it's either good or bad for him in the long run. For the short term, it cuts off Amari's potentially only chance to catch passes from ARod. 

Doesn't mean it's a bad pick, but it's worse than the moment you submitted it for sure. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Not sure how it's either good or bad for him in the long run. For the short term, it cuts off Amari's potentially only chance to catch passes from ARod. 

Doesn't mean it's a bad pick, but it's worse than the moment you submitted it for sure. 

Cobb was coached in college by Amari’s dad. Cobb was a big part of his junior high and high school. Having that support structure isn’t typically something that easily translates to fantasy football but will go a long way, IMO.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Cobb was coached in college by Amari’s dad. Cobb was a big part of his junior high and high school. Having that support structure isn’t typically something that easily translates to fantasy football but will go a long way, IMO.

That's a really cool factoid.