The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

2 hours ago, Lionized said:

Optimum Points For 

I think we are completely fine with what we are currently doing. This isn’t rocket science. Just start your better players and don’t cheat. When owners are identified shaving points, we as commissioners will discuss it and make a decision. 

I’d be fine with at least reviewing optimal lineups if there is a way to easily record it. But clearly, I’m not going up have time to calculate those types of things on my own, and nor do I think it is likely even necessary. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think we are completely fine with what we are currently doing. This isn’t rocket science. Just start your better players and don’t cheat. When owners are identified shaving points, we as commissioners will discuss it and make a decision. 

I’d be fine with at least reviewing optimal lineups if there is a way to easily record it. But clearly, I’m not going up have time to calculate those types of things on my own, and nor do I think it is likely even necessary. 

Fine with me, just offering up a suggestion. Clearly some people feel a certain way about tanking, and this would remove all questions of judgement. 

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I’ll ask their commish what they use. I’m open minded. Ideally it would be something free and something that results in less work than more. 

They were using a third party service that has not been updated in two years. So to my knowledge there is no easy way to do it. It is doubtful that there will be an automated way to do it. And if it’s not automated I might as well just look at every teams roster manually every week. It might take 5 minutes/week max…I can live with that 

Edited by sammymvpknight

9 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

They were using a third party service that has not been updated in two years. So to my knowledge there is no easy way to do it. It is doubtful that there will be an automated way to do it. And if it’s not automated I might as well just look at every teams roster manually every week. It might take 5 minutes/week max…I can live with that 

I would hope any/all GM(s) would send up a red flag indicating there opponent didn't have a full roster or had a player that was ruled out before game day. Helping Sammy & I out.