The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

Making my leagues more manageable this year. I’d like to propose moving to Sleeper.

Benefits

Easier to communicate

Easier to trade

My preference ;)

It can codify some things the commishes are doing manually 

Cons

New interface

Might not import league history 

On 1/11/2023 at 8:31 AM, deathstar said:

Making my leagues more manageable this year. I’d like to propose moving to Sleeper.

Benefits

Easier to communicate

Easier to trade

My preference ;)

It can codify some things the commishes are doing manually 

Cons

New interface

Might not import league history 

We’ll be looking into options that allow for potential points. MFL is another option we’ll review. ESPN is fine but the lack of customization is a bit frustrating. 

20 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

We’ll be looking into options that allow for potential points. MFL is another option we’ll review. ESPN is fine but the lack of customization is a bit frustrating. 

For what it's worth, I would have zero interest in putting in the hours needed to re-creating the league on another platform. Would probably need to step down as CO - LM.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

My main money league is MFL. There are a ton of options on there. We run full IDP rosters with 22 starters (11 offense and defense). Can even customize points per position.

26 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

For what it's worth, I would have zero interest in putting in the hours needed to re-creating the league on another platform. Would probably need to step down as CO - LM.

:) no problem. I’d do the work. It was sort of a pain in the butt trying to track it on my own. I’d gladly do the work up front to save the work down the road. 

• 1 month later...

@winitall @WE-R-Lions @Lionized @SaveOurSonics @deathstar @JaguarCrazy2832 @Oregon Ducks @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @HvacRaider

Hey guys, I’m just trying to get a head count for next season. EaglesPete is out and I’m trying to figure out how many managers we need to recruit. I like getting this done early so it doesn’t interfere with offseason trading activity.