Packers LT David Bakhtiari believed to have suffered torn ACL

.Buzz

Wow. Huge blow to their SB chances. With all those NFC DLs, I don’t know if the Packers can hold up through the gauntlet; Saints, Rams, or Bucs... that’s an incredibly difficult route to manage with a depleted OL. Rodgers would have to activate complete and utter god mode to make it through without arguably his best protector (the other being Elgton Jenkins).

EDIT: Not saying they face all these teams, but may have to face two of them, depending on how things go.

Edited by diamondbull424

41 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Wow. Huge blow to their SB chances. With all those NFC DLs, I don’t know if the Packers can hold up through the gauntlet; Saints, Rams, or Bucs... that’s an incredibly difficult route to manage with a depleted OL. Rodgers would have to activate complete and utter god mode to make it through without arguably his best protector (the other being Elgton Jenkins).

EDIT: Not saying they face all these teams, but may have to face two of them, depending on how things go.

Bakh is a huge loss for us and Elgton has been everything we could have hoped for...but Linsley has been the Packers best OL the year.  All 3 have been fantastic this season.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Bakh is a huge loss for us and Elgton has been everything we could have hoped for...but Linsley has been the Packers best OL the year.  All 3 have been fantastic this season.

True, my Packers fan friend had mentioned Jenkins as the best in his mind, I don’t watch enough Packers games to have a legit ‘opinion’ over who is the best of your elite pack, but absolutely.

Hopefully you guys will be able to field at least a capable replacement. Looks like your likeliest 1st round matchup is the Bucs... and I certainly will be rooting for you guys in that game, for sure. Hopefully you guys can pull it through.