David Bakhtiari fears torn ACL

rthom348

Ryan Wood -   To say losing David Bakhtiari for the season is a brutal blow doesn’t do it justice. Start with the fact he’s an All-Pro left tackle, maybe the best in the game. But he’s also the lifeblood of the Packers’ locker room. A cornerstone. His absence will sting in every way.

Andy Herman -   The question you need to ask - can the Packers run their same offense without having to double team, chip and help at left tackle? The answer is unequivocally yes. This stings immeasurably but the Packers are equipped to handle it.

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Trade deadline ended several weeks ago 

Lol you’re a bears fan? You’re gonna be **** on this Sunday by GB with or without Bak. Then you’re still gonna have Turdbisket as your QB and no first round pick (again). Your franchise is spiraling the toilet bowl just like your stadium.

Just now, packfanfb said:

As special as he is I feel the Packers can overcome losing Bakh. Wagner and Turner can hold up on the outside. 

The game Sunday, more than ever, is a must win. Playing at Lambeau will dramatically help the new LT.

Is Wagner healthy? 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

We’ve probably never been deeper to handle such a loss, but we will not be nearly as good without him. 

Massive hurdle for the dream. 

That left side will be put to the test this Sunday by the Bears for sure.  And I just started allowing my hopes to rise.