David Bakhtiari fears torn ACL

rthom348

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I think this is a huge loss, but I think MLF will help mitigate it. Would have been an Achilles heal under Mac

Quite frankly it just levels the playing field more and puts us in line with other OLs. Normally Bakh is just an afterthought because he just erases the guy on the left side. Now, that has be more of a consideration play to play...like most teams and their LTs. 

Now that the anger mixed with my discontent with 2020 has settled... I'm glad we have the depth we do. I'm sure game plans will change and we will SCHEME with this loss considered... I'm not sugar coating it... It's a loss. I just feel we have other strengths on our team, and a brain trust that understands it and will put them in the best position to succeed... 

Happy new year! Go Pack Go!!

Edited by Toddfather
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Think it was against the Niners.

Personally I'd go with Jenkins out there. It's boom or bust, but the guy has been dominant no matter where he's played, so for all we know, he plays lights out. I'd give him the nod at LT, put Patrick between him and Linsley and keep the right side intact with Turner and Wagner. That's my starting 5.