David Bakhtiari fears torn ACL

rthom348

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Personally I'd go with Jenkins out there. It's boom or bust, but the guy has been dominant no matter where he's played, so for all we know, he plays lights out. I'd give him the nod at LT, put Patrick between him and Linsley and keep the right side intact with Turner and Wagner. That's my starting 5. 

I'd go with Jenkins too but not sure GB does it. With the playoffs coming up, they'll probably wanna go with the unit they already used when Bak missed time earlier this season, especially since they held up well during that stretch. Competition in that stretch doesn't compare to what they'll face in January of course

48 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol you’re a bears fan? You’re gonna be **** on this Sunday by GB with or without Bak. Then you’re still gonna have Turdbisket as your QB and no first round pick (again). Your franchise is spiraling the toilet bowl just like your stadium.

Well that all goes without saying. But what happened to our first round pick?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Personally I'd go with Jenkins out there. It's boom or bust, but the guy has been dominant no matter where he's played, so for all we know, he plays lights out. I'd give him the nod at LT, put Patrick between him and Linsley and keep the right side intact with Turner and Wagner. That's my starting 5. 

Patrick played better at LG too IIRC

Edited by Arthur Penske

This sucks to happen now and in practice .  GB is a legit SB team.  Matt LaFleur should be coach of year and Rodgers MVP.   I say all this bittererly as a Bears fan, but it’s true. 

Not end of world or season or chances, but certainly isn’t good news.  Not happy this happened at all.  Sorry guys. 

• Like 2

Big loss...In the short term I think we can manage though. We have the luxury of having 3 nfl capable tackle options in Turner, Jenkins, and Wagner (assuming he can go). Runyan starts at G. Definitely thin now though. The next injury pushes this from manageable to emergency.

This will definitely effect next offseason. Bak probably won’t be ready until mid season. Wagner probably needs to be kept (only 4.2m in savings cutting him). We probably should also drop at least a day 2 pick on OT if we weren’t going to already.

5 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Big loss...In the short term I think we can manage though. We have the luxury of having 3 nfl capable tackle options in Turner, Jenkins, and Wagner (assuming he can go). Runyan starts at G. Definitely thin now though. The next injury pushes this from manageable to emergency.

This will definitely effect next offseason. Bak probably won’t be ready until mid season. Wagner probably needs to be kept (only 4.2m in savings cutting him). We probably should also drop at least a day 2 pick on OT if we weren’t going to already.

Im thinking OT round 1 is now Facebook official in light of this.