David Bakhtiari fears torn ACL

rthom348

Huge blow but like most have said they might be very well equipped to handle this injury.

Given the strength of Rodgers and the strength of the running game... they should be able to manage. TB and maybe the rams might be issues given their pass rushes but on a frozen, slow turf of lambeau... again GB could survive this.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Already posted.

Wagner-Jenkins-Linsley-Patrick-Turner

There's an argument to be made for any of the 3 at LT, but that's how I'd play it. 

Curious why you would flip Wagner to LT?

Feels like there are a few combinations that could work.

1.  Jenkins - Runyan- Linsley- Turner - Wagner

2.  Jenkins - Patrick - Linsley- Turner - Wagner

3.  Turner - Jenkins - Linsley- Patrick - Wagner

Group 1 and 2 keep the ride side together.   Big test for left side in either combo of Jenkins -Runyan/Patrick

Group 3 gets vets on the outside and keeps the Jenkins - Linsley duo together 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Curious why you would flip Wagner to LT?

Feels like there are a few combinations that could work.

1.  Jenkins - Runyan- Linsley- Turner - Wagner

2.  Jenkins - Patrick - Linsley- Turner - Wagner

3.  Turner - Jenkins - Linsley- Patrick - Wagner

Group 1 and 2 keep the ride side together.   Big test for left side in either combo of Jenkins -Runyan/Patrick

Group 3 gets vets on the outside and keeps the Jenkins - Linsley duo together 

Wagner is the purest tackle left standing. I almost always prefer that guy on the left. I

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I guess it seems odd then that GB kept Wagner at RT vs Houston, Minnesota and SF and moved Turner to LT

Very possible. I suspect that might have partially been due to Wagner working his way back in. 

There are pros and cons to all of them starting at LT.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Ross Uglem -   Lucas Patrick just became an extremely important Green Bay Packer, as did Jon Runyan Jr. Stenavich has Green Bay’s title hopes in his hands.

I do not want Patrick on the left side there.  If Veldheer is on the Colt's PS it would be prudent to give him a call seeing he was here last year and should be able to step in on short notice.

25 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I do not want Patrick on the left side there.  If Veldheer is on the Colt's PS it would be prudent to give him a call seeing he was here last year and should be able to step in on short notice.

I dont think Uglem was saying Patrick would slide in to LT.......if thats what you're referring to. I'm not entirely certain (as I dont keep a keen eye on OL matters) but I don't think Patrick's spent any time at any of the tackle positions. If thats the case, now is not the time to start experimenting. 

No - I took his meaning to be that if Jenkins moves to LT - Patrick could fill his spot at LG.
Neither may happen. They might put Turner at LT. I believe he played there some earlier this year and leave Jenkins alone at LG.  We'll see soon enough.