The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

That went a lot better than I expected. David Reese and Cece make a world of difference on defense. Additionally, making Kyree Campbell and Adam Shuler the starters on the interior was huge for the run defense. They're a lot more disruptive than the other DLs.

On 9/22/2018 at 10:50 PM, jrry32 said:

That went a lot better than I expected. David Reese and Cece make a world of difference on defense. Additionally, making Kyree Campbell and Adam Shuler the starters on the interior was huge for the run defense. They're a lot more disruptive than the other DLs.

Haven't had that much fun watching a UF game in a while. Still have some concerns about Franks but a solid team effort overall. 

I think we'll come out this week with a W and that sets up a big game and true test against LSU. 

On 9/29/2018 at 9:10 PM, jrry32 said:

4-1

We might actually have a good year. Franks looked competent tonight. Only a couple bad plays.

I'd say decent. Our oline is beyond awful still. It was perfectly masked yesterday with the quick passes. We still can't run at all imo. LSU will be the real test. We have improved greatly since the UK game though

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'd say decent. Our oline is beyond awful still. It was perfectly masked yesterday with the quick passes. We still can't run at all imo. LSU will be the real test. We have improved greatly since the UK game though

We ran the ball well with Perine and Pierce. Scarlett just has no vision.

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That for sure made a difference in the 2nd half. Scarlett just dances every play. The 4th down wildcat I was screaming don't let him touch it lol

I blew my gasket when Mullen put him in on 3rd down. There was a hole to the right that would have led to an easy first down. Scarlett ran left, danced, and got dropped for a loss. Perine or Pierce should carry in short yardage.

Go Gators!!!!!

We keep improving each week. We might be undefeated with a good oline, but we the players have bought in and are player inspired for the first time in a long time. Keep fighting each game to get better...hopefully Emory is good to start next year and we can be a force for years to come

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Go Gators!!!!!

We keep improving each week. We might be undefeated with a good oline, but we the players have bought in and are player inspired for the first time in a long time. Keep fighting each game to get better...hopefully Emory is good to start next year and we can be a force for years to come

Just imagine when Mullen gets his guys in here. Franks is such a drag on this offense.