The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Not confirmed yet. But it appears that way. I'm good with it.

Looks like he may be out. 

Add Joe Hamilton to the list of staffers Napier is hiring. 

I know nothing about him other then what's out there about his Texas ties. I know we have a lot of spots to fill but we need to get away from the ULL guys already. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Looks like he may be out. 

Add Joe Hamilton to the list of staffers Napier is hiring. 

I know nothing about him other then what's out there about his Texas ties. I know we have a lot of spots to fill but we need to get away from the ULL guys already. 

I have zero issues with us bringing over staffers from ULL. I just don't want a coaching staff full of ULL guys. And it seems that won't be a problem.

• Like 1

Napier is seemingly doing what should've been done in the 2014 search Muschamp failed in the wake of the Meyer era. Burn everything to the ground and start from scratch. 

I wouldn't be shocked to see a rash of players hit the portal after the bowl game as well. 

Edited by eggybucsfan31
  • Like 1

Napier gonna build this team for the ground up, it’s not gonna be a quick process but I really hope they give him the time to do it, probably gonna have a low 30s class this year.

I liked Nick as a prospect  but at the same time I trust Napier for thinking through some of these prospects, gimme 2 years before I start judging him off these descions 

• Like 1