The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

That tweet is nothing (seriously,  things can happen tomorrow and Long is still right, that's all he's going for here), there was never going to be an announcement tonight anyways. Remember when Stricklin said he never talked terms with McElwain regarding his buyout and he was gone less than 24 hours later? 

Edited by eggybucsfan31

17 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

That tweet is nothing (seriously,  things can happen tomorrow and Long is still right, that's all he's going for here), there was never going to be an announcement tonight anyways. Remember when Stricklin said he never talked terms with McElwain regarding his buyout and he was gone less than 24 hours later? 

Going to be Thursday from everything I've read. If anything pops up on the insider board I'll share it here 

1 hour ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

a lot of bigger sources are coming around on Chip Kelly BUT no deal has been reached. However, we're heading in the direction of a deal being done within the next few days (which would backup the Thursday claim from earlier). 

At this point, it seems inevitable. The insiders are pushing it hard, and the major media people are starting to cautiously jump on it.(to keep the illusion that they too have the sources)

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

the latest

I'm not sure I'd call that the latest. I'd trust the UF insiders over R_C. Especially considering he's not saying anything different (those saying "officially done" are saying that we have an agreement, not that the deal is signed; that's basically what R_C is claiming).