The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

On Wednesday, it was confirmed that his defensive coordinator in Starkville, Todd Grantham, will also make the move to Gainesville.

That had been rumored to be Grantham’s decision for a couple of days now, but reporter Brett Hudson of The Commercial Dispatch on Wednesday:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/report-dc-todd-grantham-will-join-dan-mullen-florida/

55 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Jalynn Williams decommits - however, not a huge loss. 

...and a lot of stuff flying that Fields is a possible flip to UF - Mullen and Seider met with him last week and it seems like it's a real possibility he ends up here. 

I want it to happen. He's perfect for Mullen's system. But I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Sounds too good to be true.

Looking more and more likely that Corral isn't going to be apart of this class. Mullen is reportedly yet to contact him and he just set up a visit with Ole Miss (with his parents). Starting to wonder if those off-field rumblings perhaps have some credence to them if the only other school interested in him is Ole Miss. 

As for Fields, I just can't see it. If/when Corral de-commits, I think the name(s) to watch are Terry Wilson (JUCO QB) and Joey Gatewood (Auburn commit). 

Edited by eggybucsfan31

6 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Looking more and more likely that Corral isn't going to be apart of this class. Mullen is reportedly yet to contact him and he just set up a visit with Ole Miss (with his parents). Starting to wonder if those off-field rumblings perhaps have some credence to them if the only other school interested in him is Ole Miss. 

As for Fields, I just can't see it. If/when Corral de-commits, I think the name(s) to watch are Terry Wilson (JUCO QB) and Joey Gatewood (Auburn commit). 

Maybe Mullen doesn't think Corral fits his system.

7 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

I think the name(s) to watch are Terry Wilson (JUCO QB) and Joey Gatewood (Auburn commit). 

I'd add Woody Barrett and Jordan Ta'amu (assuming he transfers) to that list. 

Also saw that Emory would listen if Mullen called but I feel that ship has sailed already. 

7 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I'd add Woody Barrett and Jordan Ta'amu (assuming he transfers) to that list. 

Also saw that Emory would listen if Mullen called but I feel that ship has sailed already. 

If he'll listen, we might as well call.

16 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Curtis Dunalp decommits - not a loss either, he was barely a take for us.

Also, Shannon to UCF as DC - wonder how this impacts the kids he was recruiting to come here. 

Isn't he that massive OG? He was barely a take?