The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Agreed, but if they both go I really hope some magic happens and we also land Trey Sanders.

That would be great. We're in the running. But even if we don't, we're in a good spot with Pierce, Davis, and Wright. The question is if Davis can stay healthy.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:17 AM, eggybucsfan31 said:

Sanders is all Bama, that's why getting Wright was so huge. 

That's not what I'm hearing from insiders. Bama leads, but we have a chance. What hurts us is that momma loves UF, but dad is running his recruitment.

44 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

What a strange year for Mullen- beat FSU for the first time in 6 years, but lose to Kentucky for the first time in eons, beat LSU, get thrashed by Mizzou

Mizzou was the only strange occurrence, IMO. That defensive performance from us came completely out of nowhere. The UK loss, while bad at the time, didn't turn out to be such a terrible thing in hindsight. 

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

That's not what I'm hearing from insiders. Bama leads, but we have a chance. What hurts us is that momma loves UF, but dad is running his recruitment.

I'm not doubting what you're saying but just curious where you're hearing this information? Everything I've read so far has him all Bama and it seems like the majority of the media outlets have it that way too. 

Edited by Scalamania

Florida Gators defensive back Chauncey Gardner-Johnson is forgoing his senior season to enter the NFL draft, he announced Monday evening on Twitter.

Thank You Gator Nation !!!! pic.twitter.com/BnseLUFn08

— Chauncey Gardner-Johnson (@CGJXXIII) November 26, 2018

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

I'm not doubting what you're saying but just curious where you're hearing this information? Everything I've read so far has him all Bama and it seems like the majority of the media outlets have it that way too. 

Insider board on one of the Gator forums.