The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

14 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

I’m sick to my stomach, 

Can we fire everyone please, this is embarrassing 

Grantham is gone. I don't even care about this game. We played our B Team, only practiced three times, and clearly didn't care about winning. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Grantham is gone. I don't even care about this game. We played our B Team, only practiced three times, and clearly didn't care about winning. 

Its a new year six bowl but mullen didnt wanna put our best foot forward and end on a good note, he is on thin ice next year for sure.

1 minute ago, djw4bucs said:

Its a new year six bowl but mullen didnt wanna put our best foot forward and end on a good note, he is on thin ice next year for sure.

Nah. If he has a bad year next year, then he'll be on thin ice. He isn't right now. Frankly, we should have just declined the bowl.

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nah. If he has a bad year next year, then he'll be on thin ice. He isn't right now. Frankly, we should have just declined the bowl.

Yeah thats true, im kinda overreacting a little bit considering the opt outs we have this game, just dont like ending the season on this note

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Yeah thats true, im kinda overreacting a little bit considering the opt outs we have this game, just dont like ending the season on this note

I don't either, but I knew early in the game we were screwed. You can't lose 9 out of 22 starters and beat a top 10 team, especially with how lackadaisical our approach was. Gotta say, though, Emory better be ready to battle. Anthony Richardson is a freak of nature.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't either, but I knew early in the game we were screwed. You can't lose 9 out of 22 starters and beat a top 10 team, especially with how lackadaisical our approach was. Gotta say, though, Emory better be ready to battle. Anthony Richardson is a freak of nature.

Very excited for our young QBs and weapons we got for next year, shorter should be a great weapon for them as well as whittmore and zipperer

Hopefully lingard and that 5 star from clemson can get our running game going next year

• Like 1

Just now, djw4bucs said:

Very excited for our young QBs and weapons we got for next year, shorter should be a great weapon for them as well as whittmore and zipperer

Hopefully lingard and that 5 star from clemson can get our running game going next year

Hopefully, Shorter got the dropsies out of his system tonight. Boy oh boy. We should be stacked at HB next year. Hopefully, the young guys run block better than the seniors on this OL.

People saying the whole staff needs to be fired need to take a step back. Do we not remember what it was like with Champ and Jimmy Mac?

Was the end to the season great? Absolutely not. However, this is the most optimistic I've been about gator football in about a decade. 

• Like 1

Just now, jrry32 said:

Hopefully, Shorter got the dropsies out of his system tonight. Boy oh boy. We should be stacked at HB next year. Hopefully, the young guys run block better than the seniors on this OL.

Shorter couldn't catch the ball when he was at PSU. It's always been an issue for him.