The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

31 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Been a miserable season.

Just back up the Brinks truck to Jamie Chadwell's house and give him total control of the team. Him, Joe Brady, or try to snag Mark Stoops before he gets too much interest from LSU.

I don't want Mark Stoops. His style is too boring and conservative imo. Kellen Moore would be #1 on my list, but he may not be willing to coach a college squad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't want Mark Stoops. His style is too boring and conservative imo. Kellen Moore would be #1 on my list, but he may not be willing to coach a college squad.

No!! I'm calling dibs on Moore in Chicago since I think Daboll goes elsewhere. lol

IDC how we win. We could throw enough to make Leach blush or run Navy's triple option. Just put up some points and win games. This is too big and prestigious a program to take losing seasons. Way too much recruiting power for this kind of crap.

41 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Moore almost left for Boise State earlier this year. I expect a college Job or Denver are the only things that would pry him away from Dallas. 

2 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

It was speculated that Moore reached out to TCU for their job, so there might be college interest on his end. 

But it really doesn't matter who to me right now, just give me a head coach who actually gives a damn. 

Other way around. 

TCU reached out to Moore.