BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

If anybody is keeping score, Minnesota and Indianapolis are highly unlikely to make playoffs after this weekend's games. Tough for teams that start 0-2 to recover. Maybe that's different with a 17 game season though.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Blue said:

If anybody is keeping score, Minnesota and Indianapolis are highly unlikely to make playoffs after this weekend's games. Tough for teams that start 0-2 to recover. Maybe that's different with a 17 game season though.

17 games and 7 teams per conference. Still not great obviously but those changes do give teams more breathing room than the previous system did.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Blue said:

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

17 games and 7 teams per conference. Still not great obviously but those changes do give teams more breathing room than the previous system did.

I'll view 0-3 this year the way I used to view 0-2.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Indianapolis does play in the AFC south 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Jackson just being so lazy with these throws.

Welcome to exactly what everyone should have expected from Lamar Jackson

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Indianapolis does play in the AFC south 

Still favor Tennessee in that garbage division.

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He is overrated imo, I genuinely feel he has already peaked. 

To be fair, he did win an MVP. Hard to go up from that. 

But I do agree he is overrated. I can't see him having any success in the playoffs. I personally like him, but he just doesn't have the arm to be among the best in the league and the legs will only open up the pass for so long.