BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll have you know we are undefeated since my memes.

Coincidence I Think Not GIF

I'd like you to teach me the ways of the meme. I'm in a fantasy league with a bunch of people older than me, and I do weekly write ups to recap and they'd be in awe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I'd like you to teach me the ways of the meme. I'm in a fantasy league with a bunch of people older than me, and I do weekly write ups to recap and they'd be in awe.

Start off small. Go with a theme and then stick with a couple of templates, then expand from there :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PR said:

I mean... If he doesn't want to see you in the playoffs he can knock you off here ;)

He wants to see me there.  Told me so himself.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

And he should.

Should want to see me there?  I agree.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

You setting up the his team isn’t as hungry argument? I’m in the playoffs and playing a winless team. I’m as hungry as ever to keep him winless.

Not setting anything up, just stating truth.

Happy now I traded Donte Jackson. Sometimes those trades can come back and bite you and sometimes they were at the right time (with none more perfect in timing than Blue’s Joe Mixon trade last season). I wasn’t going to be able to 3up him, have won every game since trading him (won some before too but that’s not the point) and now he is on season ending IR and wouldn’t have helped me in the playoffs. Now on the flip side someone had shown interest in Ruggs... and I am not sure how I would have felt about that, trading him clearly would have been the right move but I would have felt bad for the person I traded him too even though it was unforeseen. Just rambling to myself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Happy now I traded Donte Jackson. Sometimes those trades can come back and bite you and sometimes they were at the right time (with none more perfect in timing than Blue’s Joe Mixon trade last season). I wasn’t going to be able to 3up him, have won every game since trading him (won some before too but that’s not the point) and now he is on season ending IR and wouldn’t have helped me in the playoffs. Now on the flip side someone had shown interest in Ruggs... and I am not sure how I would have felt about that, trading him clearly would have been the right move but I would have felt bad for the person I traded him too even though it was unforeseen. Just rambling to myself.

Yeah, that one stings.  I'm just glad Kendall Fuller has decided to play well now that WFT has been leaving him outside for the past month. 

But Donte going down really hurts my depth.  Can't afford another CB injury.

• Like 1