BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

1. Anchorage- Trevor Lawrence QB Clemson

He is already on my depth chart. I’m willing to roll with the Urban Meyer experience. I traded a RB for this pick and 2.1 and other picks last year. And yes CMac is an absolute stud and more of a weapon it was still worth it considering positional importance. So I’m willing to take the risk here.

2. Death Valley- Penei Sewell OT Oregon

This is a no brainer imo even with 3upping Dawkins. Lack of depth on the oline ruins teams in the playoffs. So having three capable tackles in Sewell, Dawkins and Jackson is a must. Plus Sewell is such a great talent you don’t pass on that.

3. Death Valley- Ja’Marr Chase WR LSU

WW adds a talented receiving prospect who had a young breakout age and has more thickness to him than Smith. They decide to wait for a QB or go to FA/tank. 

4. Anchorage- Kyle Pitts TE UF

I have an infatuation with the TE position. 4 is early for one but Pitts is quite a weapon. I am going to have Knox as a RFA next year and not sure I can 3up Fant in two seasons with Chubb, Vea, Lawrence and many more  I have to 3 up. With Waddle and Smith still on the board I’ll take the chance one could fall to me at 7 and if they don’t Parsons will be there. This is my thinking. 

5. Seoul- DeVonta Smith WR Bama

Seoul continues to add weapons to his offense after trading for Antonio Gibson. They get the always open Smith for Kyler to lean on here.

6. Antarctica- Jaylen Waddle WR Bama

They have plenty of WR weapons but the rich get richer. Diggs, Godwin (if they 3up), Lamb, AB, and now Waddle. Quite a passing attack for Lamar/Tua that will be difficult for any secondary to matchup with.

7. Anchorage- Micah Parsons LB PSU

I missed out on Smith and Waddle by taking Pitts but I get Parsons here. Early for an off ball LBer but his speed and his instincts are special. And I think he can be a dynamic player for my defense.

8. Rome- Patrick Surtain ll CB Bama

Rome adds to the cornerback group with the top guy here. He reminds me of Marlon and they add him to the same corner room. 

9. Anchorage- Caleb Farley CB VT

Farley is a big athletic corner that I can play outside and matchup on number ones. Fills a big need for me as I have been out and about trying to trade for a corner. 

10. Camden- Zach Wilson QB BYU

Fields and Lance fit Jlash’s criteria more but Wilson has risen to #2 on many big boards out there and I think that is warranted. He is going to be good.

11. Death Valley- Justin Fields QB OSU

WW gets his QB with Fields here. Don’t need to say much more.

12. Gotham- Kwity Paye Edge UM

Gotham needs edge help and they take Paye to provide it here.

13. Singapore- Daviyon Nixon INT Iowa

I am sold on this being the pick. Nixon will rise and Sir loves Iowa. 

14. Anchorage- Rashawn Slater OT NW

Gives me T/OG depth. Yeah baby

15. IC- Christian Barmore INT Bama

Barmore gives IC a scarier Dline don’t see how he can pass on him here. 

16. Cuba- Jaycee Horn CB Scar

Because lol

Do my 7th rounder

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

I mean my draft guys are gonna run close to $8.5K. Yours have to be what close to $40K?

Half your stack gone there and for the next 4 years.

You forgot he’ll trade them for more picks.

• Like 1

The HWS on Caleb Farley intrigue me. Hasn’t been mocked to me yet. 

I’m also warming up to Daviyon Nixon quite a bit. Disappointed we won’t get his Athletic testing numbers from the combine this year.