BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Sub-230 linebackers who are worth anything are really rare. Lavonte David and Deion Jones are very much the exceptions, not the rule.

That said, it would be nice to get actual measurements for prospects this year, and I doubt we will.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sub-230 linebackers who are worth anything are really rare. Lavonte David and Deion Jones are very much the exceptions, not the rule.

That said, it would be nice to get actual measurements for prospects this year, and I doubt we will.

Even David was able to come in above 230 at the combine. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Kind of have to agree with you. Too often they are viewed as "hybrid LB/S". Very seldom do they pan out as that (Marcus Allen, Deone Bucannon).

Jeremy Chinn might be a good example of the exception to the rule as someone who saw time at both LB and S (mostly Safety though I believe) and succeeded. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

donald trump smoke bomb GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Also Counselor why the name change? It doesn't fit you. @Scoundrel

I haven't drafted a QB since I've been in BDL  And last season I signed 3 so there is no smoke here that  I can assure you.

I didn't like the idea of my cornerback depth so I was approached about an offer and by the way I did say oh while ago that I was considering trading back from picking number 3. So now is a matter of figuring out  How do you address my other defensive needs with pick number 5