BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I haven't drafted a QB since I've been in BDL

You should, if only to pick up an asset you can flip later. One of my biggest regrets in this league is grabbing Malcolm Mitchell over Dak Prescott in the 7th round, could have really improved my roster at the time by trading away Dak after his first or second season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I haven't drafted a QB since I've been in BDL  And last season I signed 3 so there is no smoke here that  I can assure you.

I didn't like the idea of my cornerback depth so I was approached about an offer and by the way I did say oh while ago that I was considering trading back from picking number 3. So now is a matter of figuring out  How do you address my other defensive needs with pick number 5

I think the gif was directed toward me like a disappearing act with the name change. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Chris Simms officially has Zach Wilson ranked as QB1

29 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And Kellen Mond fourth ahead of Fields and Lance

If you've watched any of Simms lately he tries entirely too hard to stir the pot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Now that the trade had been approved...I thought that was a pretty cheap price to move up from #5 to #3.  Couple mid-round-to-late round picks and barely rosterable CB?

You thought this about my trade up to 5 also. Soon enough no one will trade with me.