BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Now that the trade had been approved...I thought that was a pretty cheap price to move up from #5 to #3.  Couple mid-round-to-late round picks and barely rosterable CB?

I don't think Nelson is barely rosterable either. He's underrated for sure. I think he's a fine depth piece for BDL, I wouldn't question him as a CB3 or 4 at all. His contract is a little high for that but he's certainly a BDL level player.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think Nelson is barely rosterable either. He's underrated for sure. I think he's a fine depth piece for BDL, I wouldn't question him as a CB3 or 4 at all. His contract is a little high for that but he's certainly a BDL level player.

Agreed

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

For me, when I look at the cost to trade up or trade back, I typically look at the NFL trade charts.  If you think Steven Nelson makes up the difference then I get it.

To each their own.

Oh no, he certainly wasn't worth that trade back at all. I was just specifically commenting on the barely rosterable part.

5 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Nelson's a good CB. He's definitely good enough to be a CB3 in the BDL and certainly on rosters.

In fact he would've been CB2 on Berlin last year behind Kendall Fuller.

Common Rags...

No way I start him over Byron Murphy.