BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

On 3/5/2021 at 10:40 AM, bcb1213 said:

To be fair, Isn't one of the cincy tackles supposed to be a second day pick? 

Back to the Ojulari thing. James Hudson was ejected in the first half of this game. So all of Ojulari’s sacks against Cincinnati came in the fourth quarter against a player who was not the starting LT. @Blue @Ragnarok I know we are passed this but this was an overlooked point by me at the time. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Back to the Ojulari thing. James Hudson was ejected in the first half of this game. So all of Ojulari’s sacks against Cincinnati came in the fourth quarter against a player who was not the starting LT. @Blue @Ragnarok I know we are passed this but this was an overlooked point by me at the time. 

oh shiiiii I remember that now!

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Isaiah Wilsons been an epic bust so far lol. Might as well have been cut.

The fact he was an IRL 1st rounder traded for an IRL 7th and that team also sent a 7th with Jim, basically says all you need to know about his future. Sadly he is also part of the worst OL in BDL already.

28 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The fact he was an IRL 1st rounder traded for an IRL 7th and that team also sent a 7th with Jim, basically says all you need to know about his future. Sadly he is also part of the worst OL in BDL already.

jim GIF

• Like 1