3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

13. Cuba (Z.Allen)

Derrick Nnadi (RFA) is missing and Armstead could be placed here

12. Cuba (Kendricks)

Kendricks is a great asset to begin with if he’s the only player

15. Cuba (Moore)

The slot position is in great hands. He can play #2 on base pretty seamlessly. I would probably be lessening his skill set by asking him to be boundary/shadow elite receivers every game like a handful of guys can. Just a versatile and plus asset in multiple phases of the game.

6. Cuba (Matheiu, James)

Derwin’s rehab should be going well. If he’s healthy we’ll gladly see him back. Don’t forget about Khari Willis too.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

They had no pass rush without blitzing.

Minimal pass rush without Hunter(when a 4th round rookie is your most consistent guy, you have serious issues), no help at INT with Pierce opting out, Barr missed 15 weeks, Kendricks missed 5? weeks, and one of their safeties was poopie while Harrison was still very good.

That's tough for a pair of rookie CBs.

That said, I drafted Gladney for years 2 and beyond.  I rarely expect much from rookies in BDL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Pretty much. Minnesota had a fairly atrocious front 7 in 2020

Danielle Hunter being out really compromised so much of that. He’s one of the best pass rushers when healthy. I would add Eric Wilson took a nice step last year from special teams to starter worthy.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Championship guys @RuskieTitan

Rashan Gary should also be mentioned. You could add Alex Highsmith too

I didn't name Highsmith to avoid "Homer" claims tbh. Fair point about Gary.

Derrick Nnadi (RFA) is missing and Armstead could be placed here

I didn't pay enough attention to Nnadi to pass judgment, if I'm being completely candid.

Kendricks is a great asset to begin with if he’s the only player

The slot position is in great hands. He can play #2 on base pretty seamlessly. I would probably be lessening his skill set by asking him to be boundary/shadow elite receivers every game like a handful of guys can. Just a versatile and plus asset in multiple phases of the game.

Derwin’s rehab should be going well. If he’s healthy we’ll gladly see him back. Don’t forget about Khari Willis too.

Just now, MD4L said:

Danielle Hunter being out really compromised so much of that. He’s one of the best pass rushers when healthy. I would add Eric Wilson took a nice step last year from special teams to starter worthy.

I'd agree with that and there is certainly potential in that front 7 but without a strong front 7, DBs, no matter how good, are going to struggle at times. When it's a rookie, it's a tall task. 

Dantzler turned it around after around week 6 when he had that calamitous whiff on a deep ball to Metcalf.

I dunno if he was a top 10 CB or whatever PFF says in that final 8 or so week stretch, but he was pretty good. Definitely NFL starter level and he'll keep the no.1 job in Minnesota barring anything unexpected.