BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Prescott, Thielen, and Baker would be the obvious 3 Up choices but PR is allergic to spending money to keep top-level talent so I guess none of those. EDIT: I get not wanting to up Thielen at 12k per for the next four years, but the other two are obvious keepers that I guess just aren't gonna happen.

Did he say he was not 3upping Budda? He has Shaquil Griffin also. 

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Did he say he was not 3upping Budda? He has Shaquil Griffin also. 

He suggested at multiple points this season he did not intend to 3up Either. 

Baker, Theilen, and Prescott are the obvious 3 choices but if it's a matter of not wanting to spend any money, all 3 could end up as FAs.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He suggested at multiple points this season he did not intend to 3up Either. 

Baker, Theilen, and Prescott are the obvious 3 choices but if it's a matter of not wanting to spend any money, all 3 could end up as FAs.

Could just be messing with everyone like some others do

51 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Well I ain't messing with anyone when I say I'm waiting until FA to address the QB position and if Dak is out there he will be playing for DVN

50 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Never said you were

I did. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I did. 

It would be funny if he passed on a QB the whole draft expecting Dak to be there and then PR 3ups him after all. I mean there are plenty other QB options he’d be fine but just think it would be funny.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Blue said:

Prescott, Thielen, and Baker would be the obvious 3 Up choices but PR is allergic to spending money to keep top-level talent so I guess none of those. EDIT: I get not wanting to up Thielen at 12k per for the next four years, but the other two are obvious keepers that I guess just aren't gonna happen.

I'm always near cap ceiling every year...

• Like 2