BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

45 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's not a great sign when you're already having to defend a 3 Up you haven't even made yet.

I mean I’m about to pay a Guard 12k so I’ll have to defend that also (especially if Whicker were here). He will be my highest paid player on my roster. I was just pointing out the contrast it’s always funny to me the varying opinions on irl FA signings. 

11 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I mean I’m about to pay a Guard 12k so I’ll have to defend that also (especially if Whicker were here). He will be my highest paid player on my roster. I was just pointing out the contrast it’s always funny to me the varying opinions on irl FA signings. 

Thuney's been one of the top guards in the league for about three years. Hendrickson has had one good season where his numbers were better than his caliber of play by virtually every metric. Big difference.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

CB Mike Hilton is available for trade.

He goes to a division foe and you don't want him anymore??

Just now, Scoundrel said:

If you had said he was available it would have followed with more juice. 

Start with juice bro. Juice boy. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

You can always 3 U&O Lawson then.

Then I couldn't 3Up Hendrickson anymore.  Working under Saleh isn't enough reason to give up draft capital and get worse on the edge.

Oh, tell your girl that we got our Girl Scout cookies and they are awesome.  Thank her very much.

• Like 2