BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

8 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I guess in the book it’s showing that I still own 5.7 (71 overall) that pick actually belongs to Seoul. For whoever  can make the adjustment in the book. 

I'm looking at that deal now, looks like the 2022 2nd round pick wasn't moved either. I guess I missed that.

You guys have traded picks back and forth to each other a couple times already, just confirm who owns what before I adjust.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

I'm looking at that deal now, looks like the 2022 2nd round pick wasn't moved either. I guess I missed that.

You guys have traded picks back and forth to each other a couple times already, just confirm who owns what before I adjust.

The only picks I now own this year are 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.7, 1.9, 1.14, 2.6

Next year (2022) I currently have all of my original picks except my 7th in addition to Death Valley 1st and 6th 

Seoul should have Lancasters 2022 2nd, Death Valleys 2022 7th

The book says Seoul has my 2022 2nd. Please change that. I still own my own 2022 2nd. 

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

It's all part of a larger scheme for both to walk away with more picks than they owned to start with.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Samsel loves to trade with us division folk

I promise the amount of trades will likely drop.   Didnt really have an attachment to a majority of the roster when I took over 

• Like 2