BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Meh. Maybe it's a real time, it was always clear he was a very good athlete. But that time plus his lack of production speaks as a negative to me in some ways.

That is a very important. You can be an incredible athlete and capable of recording times and not necessarily an impact player. You can project a core special teamer in that instance. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MD4L said:

That is a very important. You can be an incredible athlete and capable of recording times and not necessarily an impact player. You can project a core special teamer in that instance. 

If we are talking about Parsons, I see him as a much better LB in the NFL than a DE.

PSU, as good of athletes as they have had, have been very under coached. That teams' roster has been capable of so much more than that coaching staff is capable of imo.

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If we are talking about Parsons, I see him as a much better LB in the NFL than a DE.

PSU, as good of athletes as they have had, have been very under coached. That teams' roster has been capable of so much more than that coaching staff is capable of imo.

1st part: In general.

2nd: Look at the combine freaks in the past 3-4 years and it’s been different PSU guys.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

A 255 lb defensive end logging 7 sacks in 3 years ran a 4.36? 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Meh. Maybe it's a real time, it was always clear he was a very good athlete. But that time plus his lack of production speaks as a negative to me in some ways.

It is a negative. Not a fan of Oweh as a prospect.

32 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Parsons didn't really play any rush backer at PSU. He was always an off-ball guy. You're not confusing him with Shaka Toney, are you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It is a negative. Not a fan of Oweh as a prospect

Parsons didn't really play any rush backer at PSU. He was always an off-ball guy. You're not confusing him with Shaka Toney, are you?

Um. No. I am a PSU fan. First of all, I dont think Oweh will live up to any of the hype. Second of all, I see Parsons as being very similar to Navarro Bowman pre-injury.

I think Parsons best position is absolutely Off ball LB in the NFL but can, imo, play OLB