BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Our non-activity season is way too long.

There's really nothing can be done in all honesty. If we did free agency now then the draft we'd be waiting through may June and July to do anything.  I know this two month hiatus is rough, but it's the longest off stretch we have.  We used to draft earlier but the NFL moved the draft back so we had to as well 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There's really nothing can be done in all honesty. If we did free agency now then the draft we'd be waiting through may June and July to do anything.  I know this two month hiatus is rough, but it's the longest off stretch we have.  We used to draft earlier but the NFL moved the draft back so we had to as well 

That makes sense

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, guess I know where one of my 3Ups for next year is going.

Can't wait for the annual statistical gymnastics of using years on his rookie deal and blood type and political party to wildly lower his cap number.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Can't wait for the annual statistical gymnastics of using years on his rookie deal and blood type and political party to wildly lower his cap number.

I think I read his contract is very interesting in terms of how they added new years on to his existing rookie deal.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Is there any greater tradition in BDL?

We are getting closer to Draft Day and I'm currently listening to offers for Pick 11 in some sort of trade back. Doesn't have to be a deal we do pre-draft, could be just getting the wheels turning for when the draft arrives. PM me with an initial offer if interested 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think I read his contract is very interesting in terms of how they added new years on to his existing rookie deal.

It's already begun.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Is there any greater tradition in BDL?

Danny Devito No GIF

• Like 1