BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I've got a feeling we.are gonna see Watson starting the season with a suspension

Out of respect for the judicial process we’ve been actively monitoring the developments on going developments with DeShaun Watson. It is important for the women in question to tell their story. We will let this process continue to play itself out before making more comments regarding this situation. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Out of respect for the judicial process we’ve been actively monitoring the developments on going developments with DeShaun Watson. It is important for the women in question to tell their story. We will let this process continue to play itself out before making more comments regarding this situation. 

The Death Valley Organization just wants the Cuba Organization to remember that we have a Quarterback for trade.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sam Darnold is the Mitch Morse of QB’s 

Actually not really. All signs point to a potential vast improvement in Carolina. He rejoins Robby Anderson, an offensive mind that helped Joe Burrow become the #1 overall pick, he is 23 years old, he will have one of the leagues best RBs in the backfield and a vastly improved offensive line. If anything, the move to Carolina significantly boosts Sam Darnolds' value.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

It's funny because Mitch Morse has actually been decent for Buffalo and considering you don't even have a Center on your roster, he would be a major upgrade to your OL

Man I forgot I have to line up and play a game tomorrow. Whatever am I going to do????

shocked vanderpump rules GIF by T. Kyle

• Like 1