BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's an example of house that is expensive for here but prob million bucks or so there

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/274-2nd-St_Lake-Milton_OH_44429_M42046-95579

There is literally no house here available for that price that is not a mobile home that you then also have to pay rent on top of the mortgage.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's an example of house that is expensive for here but prob million bucks or so there

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/274-2nd-St_Lake-Milton_OH_44429_M42046-95579

This place would probably be in the mid 300,000s or more here in southern Maryland. ****, maybe I need to move too. Even if it means having to live in Ohio.

Round 2

1. Seoul Dragons: Kwity Paye, EDGE, Michigan
2. Ivory Coast Black Rhinos: Christian Barmore, INT, Alabama
3. Seoul Dragons: Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG, USC
4. Ivory Coast Black Rhinos: Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
5. Antarctica Katabatic Beasts: Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
6. Anchorage Trappers: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
7. Rome Eternals: Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU
8. Rome Eternals: Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State
9. Camden Hood Rats: Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern
10. Death Valley Nightmare: Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
11. Gotham Gashslayers: Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
12. Camden Hood Rats: Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
13. Singapore Sentinels: Mac Jones, QB, Alabama (I don't think SirA was serious about this pick in his mock but I like the fit a lot)
14. Berlin Blitzkrieg: Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
15. Ivory Coast Black Rhinos: Landon Dickerson, C, Alabama
16. Seoul Dragons: Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

This place would probably be in the mid 300,000s or more here in southern Maryland. ****, maybe I need to move too. Even if it means having to live in Ohio.

I mean it's not all that bad. It's not exciting when you're younger, but especially in my corner of the state, food is amazing, stuff isn't expensive and most people have the Midwestern value stuff 

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He is.  Issue is that I feel like I have a very similar player in Byron and I'm not sold on his ability to play outside.

I mean I'm personally not super sold on Byron myself so that's part of it. But yeah, I think Samuels is mostly limited to the slot unless you're playing him against a smaller fast guy who plays outside like a Tyreek Hill. So mostly slot but matchup specific could go on the outside imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I mean I'm personally not super sold on Byron myself so that's part of it. But yeah, I think Samuels is mostly limited to the slot unless you're playing him against a smaller fast guy who plays outside like a Tyreek Hill. So mostly slot but matchup specific could go on the outside imo

His wingspan is just so short.