BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Jlash said:

I know it's baseball season, but be on alert please.

I've done literally 5 minutes of research and am ready to go.   

***I will be good as long as i don't have a pick window before 10am (will have to leave my pick with someone if/when I do).  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean I'm personally not super sold on Byron myself so that's part of it. But yeah, I think Samuels is mostly limited to the slot unless you're playing him against a smaller fast guy who plays outside like a Tyreek Hill. So mostly slot but matchup specific could go on the outside imo

Yeah, we disagree there.  I'm honestly not looking to replace Byron for next season.  Outside guy to challenge Rock?  Yes.  

Now, Asante would be a great 4th CB with Kendall, Byron, and ??? who could take over slot in the future depending on if I re-sign Byron...but I have more pressing needs.

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean it's not all that bad. It's not exciting when you're younger, but especially in my corner of the state, food is amazing, stuff isn't expensive and most people have the Midwestern value stuff 

I feel like you’re talking about Kansas, but you aren’t.     That house is right around what my area would be,  price wise. 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've done literally 5 minutes of research and am ready to go.   

***I will be good as long as i don't have a pick window before 10am (will have to leave my pick with someone if/when I do).  

I don't pick until the 7th and won't be very busy this week so if you need to leave a board with someone (or if anyone else needs to) I'm available.

• Like 2

Round 3

1. Antarctica Katabatic Beasts: Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
2. Gotham Gashslayers: Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas
3. Antarctica Katabatic Beasts: Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State
4. Cancun Kaiju: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU
5. Seoul Dragons: Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
6. Antarctica Katabatic Beasts: Wyatt Davis, OG, Ohio State
7. Gotham Gashslayers: Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
8. Rome Eternals: Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame
9. Seoul Dragons: Richie Grant, S, UCF
10. Gotham Gashslayers: Daviyon Nixon, INT, Iowa
11. Seoul Dragons: Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
12. Raleigh Firebirds: Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
13. Cancun Kaiju: Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri
14. Berlin Blitzkrieg: Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
15. Ivory Coast Black Rhinos: Jevon Holland, S, Oregon
16. Seoul Dragons: Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC

• Like 1

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

I feel like a broken record, but the first two rounds Id be happy with, but I dont like any of those guys in the third.

Fair note. Not a fan of Leatherwood myself but like Ossai. Nixon I get the hype and potential but just so-so on him. 

Sewell is a great player, don't get me wrong. But why extend Dawkins on a big deal to then draft Sewell? I guess also giving up on Austin Jackson already as well.

Not to say it's a bad pick either. Just the Dawkins extension seems like a weird use of resources.

Edited by rackcs

I called the Wilson pick though in a PM with counselor. Wwhickok's been talking about not taking a QB but kept talking about how much he liked Wilson. Thought there was a strong chance he was the pick there. Solid pick.