BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I see him anywhere between 11 and 15 in the real draft.   Loved his domination of  Chase Young in 2019.  Hopefully he lands with a good team that he can step in right away.  

Oh he will.  Big boost to yalls rushing attack.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I see him anywhere between 11 and 15 in the real draft.   Loved his domination of  Chase Young in 2019.  Hopefully he lands with a good team that he can step in right away.  

He also has LT or G versatility.  If he slides beyond 15 in the real draft I think he ends up being a Guard. 

Other than the pick we 100% knew about, Lawrence,

What's everyone's favorite pick thus far in the top 6 (that isn't your own pick)?

For me it's Rashawn Slater tbh. I've been harsh on AKB about their disregard for OL. I think its the absolute best choice they could've made here.

Nice picks so far. Although I’m anti TE top 6, Kyle Pitts has universal upside with a good floor. If he’s talented enough to make things happen immediately, it will be considered a quality selection.

• Like 1

I think his arm measurements coming in at 33 inches was good for Slater. Still short but not impossible to play OT short. With how well he uses his hands and with how much of a technician he is I think he'll be fine at OT. I think he'd be an incredible guard too if that's where a team needed him but I'd feel good about him at tackle.